Todd and his partners provide closely held business owners and their executives these services in a coordinated, seamless fashion:
- Exit planning and ownership transitions
- Business valuation and risk analysis
- Capital needs and M&A
- Employee benefits and 401(k) management strategy
- Executive compensation strategies
- Tax advantaged retirement strategies
- Buy-Sell & Disability Buy Out Planning
- Insurance Strategy
Prior to The Bulfinch Group, Todd acted as Co-Founder and CEO/COO of two successful start-up companies, as well as counseled owners of corporate aircraft on cost control strategies. In a prior role, he counseled non-profits and families of a private bank serving high net worth individuals and families.
Todd earned his BA from Colgate University and is an alumnus of The Belmont Hill School and active in the alumni affairs of both. He serves on the Board of Directors of Riverside Community Care, one of the largest non-profit healthcare and human services organizations in Massachusetts. Todd resides in Wellesley with his wife and three children.
Financial Representative of Guardian. 2018-69651. Exp 11/20