"The important thing in science is not so much to obtain new facts as to discover new ways of thinking about them."- Sir William Bragg
Maureen Ryan, CLTC, is a Financial Specialist with The Bulfinch Group. Her practice is focused on designing strategies that help clients maximize wealth and protect assets utilizing sound tax, insurance, investment, and estate planning. Her goal is to provide clients with a tax-advantaged distribution of personal wealth throughout their lifetime, along with a tax-efficient estate transfer. Her clients consist primarily of corporate executives, owners of closely-held businesses, and high-net worth individuals.
Wealth strategies are intended to:
- Create additional “spendable” net wealth you will have over your lifetime, while not negatively impacting your heirs
- Produce results with no additional out-of-pocket outlays (no change in current cash flow lifestyle) or additional risk
- Provide greater protection against wealth eroding factors such as taxes, inflation, market fluctuation, lawsuit, death, disability, and other costs
- Test, measure and compare strategies through the use of a patented economic model, removing opinion from the decision making process
- Empower clients to feel secure in determining the most efficient sources to fund college, how to create the best possible retirement income, buying/financing real estate, transfer wealth, etc.
Maureen is a member of The National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors, Boston Estate Planning Council, and The National Association for Female Executives. She is the former Chairperson of the Board of Directors for “Women in World Trade” and has authored articles which have been published in the Womens Business Journal and Life & Health Advisor. Maureen volunteers her time promoting financial literacy by mentoring young women participating in “Girls Going Places®,” a program designed to enhance their understanding of the business world, entrepreneurship and financial independence. In addition, Maureen actively participates in promoting “Raising Financially Fit Kids,” to help parents teach their children the value of money by establishing diverse planning in congruence with their childrens’ respective age levels. Furthermore, Maureen has conducted wealth seminars to senior level executives on behalf of major corporations.
Registered Representative of Park Avenue Securities, Financial Representative of Guardian. CA Insurance license #OF12567; AR Insurance License #5408843.