Douglas Swartz is a Senior Associate with The Bulfinch Group, a financial services and insurance firm located in suburban Boston. With 30+ years of experience, Doug helps individuals, families, and businesses gain control of their financial futures. He addresses each client’s goals individually, taking the time up-front to learn about their challenges and opportunities.
He designs strong, integrated financial programs to help meet clients’ needs and has established long-term relationships building upon mutual trust and communication, helping clients to develop and retain wealth.
More specifically, his mission is:
- To help you maximize the amount of money you will have over your lifetime
- To help you reduce your income taxes and estate taxes
- To help you minimize your financial costs and risks
- To provide total needs-based and value-based insurance protection
Other areas of expertise include working with small to mid-size closely-held businesses.
A few of these services include:
- Cost Effective Employee Benefits
- Business Continuity Planning
- Key Person Insurance
- Qualified and Non-Qualified Retirement Plans
- Deferred Compensation
Doug is a graduate of The University of Denver (B.S. Business Management). A resident of the Boston area, Doug resides in Brookline with his wife Kim and children Jared and Eric.
Registered Representative of Park Avenue Securities, Financial Representative of Guardian. CA Insurance license #O811349.