Douglas Swartz is a Senior Associate with The Bulfinch Group, a financial services and insurance firm located in suburban Boston. With 30+ years of experience, Doug helps individuals, families, and businesses gain control of their financial futures. He addresses each client’s goals individually, taking the time up-front to learn about their challenges and opportunities.
He designs strong, integrated financial programs to help meet clients’ needs and has established long-term relationships building upon mutual trust and communication, helping clients to develop and retain wealth.
More specifically, his mission is:
- To help you maximize the amount of money you will have over your lifetime
- To help you reduce your income taxes and estate taxes
- To help you minimize your financial costs and risks
- To provide total needs-based and value-based insurance protection
Other areas of expertise include working with small to mid-size closely-held businesses.
A few of these services include:
- Cost Effective Employee Benefits
- Business Continuity Planning
- Key Person Insurance
- Qualified and Non-Qualified Retirement Plans
- Deferred Compensation
Doug is a graduate of The University of Denver (B.S. Business Management). A resident of the Boston area, Doug resides in Brookline with his wife Kim and children Jared and Eric.
Registered Representative of Park Avenue Securities, Financial Representative of Guardian